A free step-by-step sewing tutorial by CherylTX demonstrating how to sew this pretty drawstring jewelry bag with compartments. An easy beginner sewing project and a sweet gift! Sewing curves is not hard to do. These little drawstring bags would make lovely gift bags for kids as well. Fill with toys or treats!
- 2 fabric pieces size 11″ x 11″
- 2 contrasting fabric pieces size 8″ x 8″
- 2 pieces cording or ribbon @ 30″ long each
- pencil or pen
- dinner plate or salad plate for tracing
- pencil compass or silver dollar
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New