by Heidi Staples of the Fabric Mutt
This is a VERY nice beach bag designed and sewn by Heidi Staples of the Fabric Mutt who is also the author of SEW ORGANIZED FOR THE BUSY GIRL. This bag is perfect for day trips. It’s big enough for everything you need to take with room leftover for whatever you might bring back with you on the way back home. This fabric line reminded Heidi of her trips to Rio de Janeiro and the beach. She beautifully demonstrates how she creates this gorgeous bag in her free sewing tutorial for Birch Organic Fabrics!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New