A digital sewing pattern to create fun to sew and carry drawstring animal backpacks for kids. A beginner level sewing pattern from Ruby Red Robin Designs includes a fully lined interior and four animal options as well as the option to sew the bag without the animal features. The instructions include full-color photos, clear directions, and a professionally, computer drafted pattern.
More fun projects like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New