by Bethany of Sweet Bee Buzzings
No pattern, just straightforward cutting! Using a little more than two fat quarters and two twelve-inch zippers, Bethany sewed this sweet wristlet clutch bag up for herself. You’ll also need fusible interfacing and fusible fleece. Make a “Mom and Me’ set as a gift!
How to Sew a Zipper In a Seam by Wendi Gratz
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New