The double zip cross-body bag design from Sewn Ideas is perfect to carry smaller tablets. Sew this bag for yourself, a good friend, or to sell! There are four pockets in total to keep your belongings organized. Inside the zippered main compartment, are two slip pockets and a padded pocket for smaller tablets, like an iPad, etc. The front sports a zippered pocket that can be accessed from both sides, through the vertical zippered openings. This clever exterior pocket can store a phone, your sunglasses, car keys, Kindle/ereader, glasses, keys, etc. A removable and adjustable cross-body strap makes carrying it all comfortable.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New