A Free Sewing Tutorial from GlueSticks Blog
Sew these double-sided tissue pouches that are perfect for Moms with little ones on the run. One side can hold a small travel-size package of tissue, the opposite side can hold a sample-size bottle of hand-sanitizer and a lip balm. This is a quick and easy sewing project that is ideal for using up your scraps. Follow along with Brandy and her free step-by-step sewing tutorial and sew one for everyone in the family. These pouches are wonderful gifts and would make great sellers at the market.
More Travel Accessories to Sew for Busy Families:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New