Sewn Ideas shares a free PDF download with a tutorial for sewing a double-sided bag strap. Vivi uses cork and cotton to create unique bag straps for all of her bag designs. This fabric strap width is designed to be narrower than the cork or faux leather, so you can see a contrast on the fabric side. You will need a slider buckle to make your strap adjustable, and two swivel clips to attach the strap to your bag.
Download the free PDF tutorial
More projects from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas