Sewn Ideas shares a free PDF download with a tutorial for sewing a double-sided bag strap. Vivi uses cork and cotton to create unique bag straps for all of her bag designs. This fabric strap width is designed to be narrower than the cork or faux leather, so you can see a contrast on the fabric side. You will need a slider buckle to make your strap adjustable, and two swivel clips to attach the strap to your bag.
Download the free PDF tutorial
More projects from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New