A PDF Sewing Pattern from Sew Sweetness
This versatile and fabulous cross-body bag sewing pattern by Sew Sweetness features five zippered exterior pockets and an adjustable strap that allows you to convert this bag into a tote that sits close under your arm. Sew your bag all using one fabric print, or go mix and match with a pretty charm pack to create the quilted version of the Dot Dot Dash Bag. Sewn items made from Sew Sweetness sewing patterns may be sold by the home sewer at craft markets and on-line. The Soft and Stable interlining makes the bag slightly padded, it is perfect for your Kindle, iPad, laptop, or other tablets or electronics. This PDF pattern includes 18 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 41 step-by-step color photos. Don’t be afraid of the zippers – you can do this!
More laptop bag patterns to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New