by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk
Sew your own Sammy Bag Dog Sling Carrier with this PDF sewing pattern! Perfect for the little dog who likes to tag along. Designed for dogs four to eight pounds, this sling is for dogs who like being up high and near to you and will happily sit in an open sling carrier without jumping out. Sam loves to ride in her sling when we go shopping at the Farmer’s Market and other dog friendly places. Slings are great for crowded outdoor festivals when there are too many people to let your little one walk safely by your side, but they can still see what’s going on and interact with all the people! Why spend hundreds on a boutique sling when you can choose your colors and fabrics and make your own with this epattern by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk?
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New