by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk
Sew your own Sammy Bag Dog Sling Carrier with this PDF sewing pattern! Perfect for the little dog who likes to tag along. Designed for dogs four to eight pounds, this sling is for dogs who like being up high and near to you and will happily sit in an open sling carrier without jumping out. Slings are great for crowded outdoor festivals when there are too many people to let your little one walk safely by your side, but they can still see what’s going on and interact with all the people! Why spend hundreds on a boutique sling when you can choose your colors and fabrics and make your own with this epattern by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk?
More patterns for people who love dogs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New