Easter bunny drawstring treat bags are quick to sew and a sweet gift idea for family Easter celebrations. Dannyelle of Life is a Party stitched her drawstring bunnies with some nice “oatmeal” linen fabric. Check out the free tutorial, PDF pattern, and Dannyelle’s clever tips for softening her linen before she put her treat bags together. Her technique gave the linen fabric a lovely rustic and wrinkled look.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New