Easter bunny drawstring treat bags are quick to sew and a sweet gift idea for family Easter celebrations. Dannyelle of Life is a Party stitched her drawstring bunnies with some nice “oatmeal” linen fabric. Check out the free tutorial, PDF pattern, and Dannyelle’s clever tips for softening her linen before she put her treat bags together. Her technique gave the linen fabric a lovely rustic and wrinkled look.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New