Virginia Lindsay of Gingercake Designs offers a free video tutorial below, and a free PDF download to sew this vintage inspired dinner roll basket for your table. This project is a modern, simple, and easy to sew version of a basket that Virginia remembers her mother using when she was a child. A nice housewarming or hostess gift too!
- 2 pieces of pre-washed cotton fabric measuring 36” x 12”
- coordinating thread
- rotary cutter & self healing mat
- small snaps or ribbon
- sewing machine
- hand sewing needle
- free PDF download
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New