A digital sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas for a modern diaper bag carried over the shoulder or across the body with a comfortable adjustable strap. The exterior boasts of a large curved pocket that closes with a magnetic snap. Two more handy slip pockets for a phone and keys. The interior offers four more large slip pockets to hold diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers, ointments, separate and organized. A zippered top secures everything baby needs inside, but opens wide. An adjustable strap makes carrying the Handy Dandy diaper bag more comfortable, wear it cross-body or over the shoulder. Optional: You can choose to make a removable sturdy bottom and add bag feet. This diaper bag is sewn fully lined with no exposed seams. Sew this modern bag for yourself, family and friends, or to sell. This is an intermediate level sewing pattern. This bag has a very nice finished size approximately: 14 ” (36 cm) wide x 12 ” (31 cm) high x 4 ” (10 cm) deep.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New