A PDF sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas to stitch this awesome cable cord organizer. Use the zippered Cord Organizer to stay organized at home, or on the go. Clear vinyl front and back pockets offer the best snapshot of your cords, SD cards, USB stick, phone micro-USB charger cables, battery packs, etc. Securing your cords and accessories is easy and tangle-free. Light padding for piece of mind. Sew the Cord Organizer for family, friends, yourself, or to sell. Teacher gifts, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, back to school in the fall!
Sewing level: Confident beginner
FINISHED SIZE APPROX: 11 1/4″ (29 cm) wide x 8″ (20 cm) high
Clear vinyl pockets: 5 1/2″ (14 cm) wide x 4 1/2″ (11 cm) high
- Step-by-step tutorial with lots of color photos of every step
- Measurements in both metric and imperial.
- Material list
- Check boxes for every step
- Color-coded labels with measurements, to pin to your fabric as you cut it.
- Seam allowance is included in all measurements.
- Numbered pages.
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New