Easy and fun to sew, great for organizing any type of supplies and when you make an Organizer Cover for a coffee can you are recycling at the same time. You will need 5/8 yard fabric for inside and outside, ¾ yard fabric for pockets, 5/8 yard Décor Bond interfacing and one pack ric-rac (optional).
Organizer cover will fit metal coffee can sizes:
- 34.5 oz (2 lbs 2.5 oz)
- 39 oz ( 2 lbs 7 oz)
- approximately 6 3/4″ high
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New