A Free Photo Tutorial
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
Created primarily out of the legs of jeans this casual bag is perfect for everyday! I really like the shape of this bag, the pleats, and the way it is topped with bands of denim used as handles. This bag is lined with cotton and uses a button-loop closure. This is an intermediate sewing project.
Always use a photo tutorial as just a basic guide!
More denim bag sewing projects patterns and tutorials:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+