A Free Photo Tutorial
Created primarily out of the legs of jeans this casual bag is perfect for everyday! I really like the shape of this bag, the pleats, and the way it is topped with bands of denim used as handles. This bag is lined with cotton and uses a button-loop closure. This is an intermediate sewing project.
Always use a photo tutorial as just a basic guide!
More denim bag sewing projects patterns and tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5