A Free Photo Tutorial
Created primarily out of the legs of jeans this casual bag is perfect for everyday! I really like the shape of this bag, the pleats, and the way it is topped with bands of denim used as handles. This bag is lined with cotton and uses a button-loop closure. This is an intermediate sewing project.
Always use a photo tutorial as just a basic guide!
More denim bag sewing projects patterns and tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New