Sew this unique denim bag from a recycled pair of jeans. This ebook will walk you through each step of this sewing project. The “Chobe” bag is an ideal size for everyday use. The striped patchwork pattern on the front allows space for your own creativity. The bottom of the bag can be made from leather or a similarly strong material such as marine vinyl, canvas, or sturdy cotton duck. Dimensions of the bag: bottom of the bag: 10 x 32 cm., + height of the bag: 36 cm.
More Bag Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New