Sew this unique denim bag from a recycled pair of jeans. This ebook will walk you through each step of this sewing project. The “Chobe” bag is an ideal size for everyday use. The striped patchwork pattern on the front allows space for your own creativity. The bottom of the bag can be made from leather or a similarly strong material such as marine vinyl, canvas, or sturdy cotton duck. Dimensions of the bag: bottom of the bag: 10 x 32 cm., + height of the bag: 36 cm.
More Denim Bag Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New