Learn how to transform a pair of jeans into a denim backpack with April’s free sewing tutorial showing us how easy it can be. Save money, repurpose textiles, sew earth friendly! See more sewing projects from April here. This backpack is a fabulous casual fashion accessory for anyone, as well as a sturdy carrying solution. Recycled denim has so many uses, don’t throw it away and remember to use a denim needle if you can!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New