Delia of Delia Creates designed a simple epi-pen case and free pattern to share!
- 1/4 yard red heavy fabric
- 1/4 yard cotton lining fabric
- 1/4 yard Insul-Bright (batting used for oven mitts and insulated lunch sacks)
- a scrap of white felt
- a red 12″ (or longer) zipper (should be about 1 3/8 inches wide)
- matching thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New