A PDF Sewing Pattern from RabbitRabbitCreation
This daily life planner pouch sewing pattern will walk you through professional construction with fully enclosed seams, two inside pockets, and optional elegant handles. This daily life planner pouch is designed to be sturdy, stylish and compact, while still easily holding your planner, smart phone, ereader or iPad Mini, pens and fauxdori. The finished pouch measures 10″ tall, 9″ wide, and 3″ across. The free fauxdori design can accommodate three Cahiers Moleskine-size notebooks. Included within the pattern and tutorial are instructions explaining how to re-size each piece to suit your individual needs.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New