A Sew and Sell PDF Pattern by Susie D Designs
This messenger-style Cuzco Hipster Bag Sewing Pattern by Susie D Designs is so stylish, yet sturdy and practical. Just the right size for notebooks or study books and there’s space to pop your 10” tablet in too. Three exterior pockets, one large and two smaller pockets, provide extra storage. Sew this bag in bright fabrics as Susie D Designs has, or tone it down to suit your needs with some leather or tweed. It could even be made in suede or velvet for a totally different look. SusieD created this bag using Kate Spain’s Cuzco fabrics in “Sanctuary“, any medium weight fabrics will work well with this project. Make it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items – please offer Susie D Designs credit as the designer in all bag descriptions. Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements. SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New