Satin ruffles and curved seams make this clutch a feminine fashion accessory and an opportunity to learn more about these sewing techniques. This free sewing project is rated as “novice” by our friends at Burda Style. To finish the lining inside this clutch bag, you will do some invisible hand stitching. (It’s so quick!) This pretty clutch bag is perfect for proms, weddings, or date night. You can dress it up with lace, piping, embroidery, or some beading. A more casual look could be attained using denim, cottons, or recycled textiles.
How To Sew With Satin And Taffeta with Professor Pincushion
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New