Satin ruffles and curved seams make this clutch a feminine fashion accessory and an opportunity to learn more about these sewing techniques. This free sewing project is rated as “novice” by our friends at Burda Style. To finish the lining inside this clutch bag, you will do some invisible hand stitching. (It’s so quick!) This pretty clutch bag is perfect for proms, weddings, or date night. You can dress it up with lace, piping, embroidery, or some beading. A more casual look could be attained using denim, cottons, or recycled textiles.
How To [block]18[/block] And Taffeta with [block]19[/block]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New