Need a quick and easy gift idea for Valentine’s Day? Erin’s Valentine Heart and Arrow pouch sewing pattern makes a little zippered novelty gift bag just the right size to hold a trinket or two. Fill them full of candy, love coupons, Valentine’s chocolates, etc. The little felt arrow is used as a zipper pull.
- 1 fat quarter (or 1/4 yard fabric) per pouch front
- 1 sheet coordinating felt (you could use vinyl or leather)
- 1/2 yard lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1 – 12″ (or longer) coordinating polyester zipper
- PDF pattern to print
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New