A cute novelty pouch to sew for girls! The zippered cupcake pouch is easy to sew and fun to give away or sell at a craft or farmers market! The covered buttons used as embellishments resembling cherries on top of the frosting completes the whimsical style of this simple zippered pouch. This little purse is easy to make! This pattern by Ellie Atanasova of Ellie After Patterns includes a PDF file with all pattern pieces, as well as step-by-step instructions with lots of photos. All pouch measurements are given in both centimeters and inches (in the pattern and in the tutorial with the instructions). Add a ribbon loop to hang the pouch on a hook when not in use, or a wristlet strap and lobster clasp to connect your cupcake to a purse or backpack! Approx dimensions of the finished purse: 22 cm x 13 cm (8.66” x 9”).
More sweet sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New