Sew yourself a fabulous travel bag designed by Spencer Ogg Sewing Patterns. Organize your life! Learn new sewing skills while creating all types of pockets – zippered, jetted, patch, and bellow. The Traveller cross-body purse provides lots of storage space with many organizer pockets. A back zippered pocket, compartmentalized front pockets, and inside are two bellow pockets along with a jetted document/e-reader pocket and another large interior compartment. The beautifully padded exterior with a top zippered closure keeps everything inside secure. A sew and sell pattern!
More from Spencer Ogg Sewing Patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New