A free sewing tutorial from d i y Design Fanatic
Pam from “d i y Design Fanatic” wanted to make a bag with longer straps so it can be worn across the body. She also decided to include pockets inside that would fit a cell phone, her sunglasses, and some room for pens. I thought Pam did a very good job demonstrating and explaining how she made this bag and drafted the pattern. Certainly easier than it appears! Give it a try if you are looking for a nice basic hobo/sling bag.
More hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New