A free sewing tutorial from d i y Design Fanatic
Pam from “d i y Design Fanatic” wanted to make a bag with longer straps so it can be worn across the body. She also decided to include pockets inside that would fit a cell phone, her sunglasses, and some room for pens. I thought Pam did a very good job demonstrating and explaining how she made this bag and drafted the pattern. Certainly easier than it appears! Give it a try if you are looking for a nice basic hobo/sling bag.
More hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5