A simple and precise epattern to create bags, tablet or laptop sleeves, and more with a square chart that has been digitally drawn with the customary crochet symbols. This epattern includes a legend with the symbolic designation, as well as the full name and its’ abbreviation for each type of the stitch. All terms and marking are widespread in the usual crochet practice. For your convenience, even and odd rows are marked with the different colors. Rows are numbered.
This crochet epattern is easy to use for beginners: it consists from a few types of basic stitches only. If you follow the chart carefully, stitch by stitch, you will get an incredible result!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New