This PDF crochet pattern from Little Monkey Shop for a heart basket is easy to follow and make a perfect Valentine’s Day accent for your coffee table, desk, or any other place that needs some love! Crochet as many heart baskets as you need using a double strand of cotton yarn, and fill with chocolates. These adorable heart-shaped crochet baskets are fun gifts for teachers desks, reception areas, and nurses stations! The basket measures 5″ across at its widest point and 3″ tall. This Valentine heart basket holds about 3/4 of a bag of Hershey Kisses!
To make this heart basket you will need:
- 2 balls of cotton yarn
- crochet hook: K
More bags to make for Valentines Day!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New