A Crochet Pattern Download by Linda Permann
This beautiful bag by Linda Permann is crocheted with a winter motif but perfect for every season. A pretty snowflake-style bag that works flat in two identical circular pieces, each constructed from the center out. Add an optional lining in the fabric of your choice. A finished bag size is about 17½” in diameter, not including the handles.
Suggested yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Superwash Worsted (100% wool; 200 yd [183 m]/3½ oz [100 g]; ): #SW155 aquamarine, 3 balls.
Yarn Weight: #4 – Medium
Hook: Size H/8 (5 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to get correct gauge.
Notions: yarn needle; st markers (m); blocking board and T-pins, 2/3 yd of 42″ wide quilting cotton (optional for lining); tailor’s chalk or water-soluble fabric marker; sewing needle and matching thread; 26½” long leather handles, or handles of your choice.
Gauge: size H/8 (5 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to get correct gauge.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New