A very pretty little crochet plant cozy is a dainty accent for shabby chic or cottage chic decor. Measuring 5” high, 6 ½” diameter across the top. This crochet lace cozy is made using two 100-yard balls of fingering-weight crochet cotton, a crochet hook No. 0, gauge: 2 ch-3 lps = 1”. You may want to stiffen this crochet project so that it retains it’s shape. There are several methods to do this. A free video below from DIY Central will show you how. The pattern is a 1970’s vintage pattern in PDF format for downloading. Translation charts are conveniently included which offer English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Polish translations for general crochet and knitting terminology. Add some ribbon roses for that ultra-feminine look?! This plant cozy would make a lovely gift.
Watch How to Make Starch for Crocheting:
More crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New