Updated post – Crochet a fun candy corn, jack-o’-lantern and some spooky eyes all belong to these hilarious Halloween treat and goody bags with the PDF pattern by Whiskers And Wool. These treat bags are meant for gathering treats Halloween night. Three sets are easy to crochet and are created using worsted-weight yarn. This pattern includes charts for color change and assembly instructions… Sizes: Candy Corn: treat bag — 10 1/2″H x 10 3/4″W, small goody bag — 5 1/4″H x 5″W, large goody bag — 6 3/4″H x 6″W; Jack-O’-Lantern: treat bag — 9 1/4″W x 10 3/4″H, goody bag — 4 1/2″W x 5″H; Spooky Eyes: treat bag — 10″W x 11″H, 4 3/4″W x 5″H.
Halloween Bear Crochet ePattern
from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
How to Crochet a Pumpkin by HappyBerry Crochet
Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
More fun Halloween decor patterns at Etsy:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New