Updated post – Crochet a fun candy corn, jack-o’-lantern and some spooky eyes all belong to these hilarious Halloween treat and goody bags with the PDF pattern by Whiskers And Wool. These treat bags are meant for gathering treats Halloween night. Three sets are easy to crochet and are created using worsted-weight yarn. This pattern includes charts for color change and assembly instructions… Sizes: Candy Corn: treat bag — 10 1/2″H x 10 3/4″W, small goody bag — 5 1/4″H x 5″W, large goody bag — 6 3/4″H x 6″W; Jack-O’-Lantern: treat bag — 9 1/4″W x 10 3/4″H, goody bag — 4 1/2″W x 5″H; Spooky Eyes: treat bag — 10″W x 11″H, 4 3/4″W x 5″H.
Halloween Bear Crochet ePattern
from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
How to Crochet a Pumpkin by [block]4[/block]
[block]5[/block] projects featured at PatternPile:
More fun Halloween decor patterns at Etsy:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New