from supercutestore and Crochet Guru
A quick and easy crochet project using basic crochet stitches for beginners. This little zippered crochet pouch is perfect for your cash, lipstick, or other small treasures. The completed size is approx 15 x 12 cm.
How to Double Crochet: from Crochet Guru
“The double crochet stitch is the second most popular stitch. That is why it is so important to learn and understand how it works.
About this Tutorial:
Bobbie starts this tutorial by explaining where to place the first double crochet stitch in the foundation chain. This is helpful because if the placement is not correct the crochet project will not form correctly, or look right in the end.
Bobbie also demonstrates the second row because it is important to understand how to form the correct height when double crocheting. All of the following rows will need to be worked in the same way.” Check out http://www.crochetguru.com.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New