The It’s a Hoot Momma clutch purse is crocheted with beautiful cables to create an owl pattern of One Momma Owl and three adorable baby owls across the front and back of the clutch purse. The Momma Owl’s eyes were created using small buttons which are attached while you are crocheting the clutch, and not sewn after. Basic 5/8″ buttons were used and you will need four to complete your owl clutch purse. The owl clutch measured 11.5″ wide X 7″ high when completed. Trendy and classy for adults, yet fun and whimsical for the kids too! This pattern was written using American standard terms and knowledge of front post crochet was assumed.
This is not a beginner crochet pattern due to the cabling design and is an advanced crochet pattern.
More Owl Bags to Make:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New