Melody Ossola’s retro-chic clutch is beautifully crocheted in a trio of ‘KPPPM’ colorways by Koigu Wool Designs. These clutches are worked from the bottom up in bobbled rows separated by single crochet. The fabric lining and a kiss clasp purse frame gives shape and strength. Beautiful. Finished purse measurements: width at lower edge approx 8″/20 cm. Length without handles approx 51⁄2″/12.5 cm.
- HanniCraft’s Summer Crocheted Purse – Free DIY
- TuTu Cute Ballet Tote Bag – Free Pattern + How to Crochet a Simple Flower
- Crochet an Owl Basket + How to Read Crochet Patterns – Free Video Tutorial Series
- Crochet the Peacock Bag – Free Pattern + Beginner Stitch Tutorial
- Easter Bunny Basket (or Bag) – Free Pattern + How to Crochet a Tawashi Easter Egg
- Crochet a Casserole Carrier – Free Pattern
- How to Crochet Bag Handles
- More from Melody Ossola at Ravelry
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New