Melody Ossola’s retro-chic clutch is beautifully crocheted in a trio of ‘KPPPM’ colorways by Koigu Wool Designs. These clutches are worked from the bottom up in bobbled rows separated by single crochet. The fabric lining and a kiss clasp purse frame gives shape and strength. Beautiful. Finished purse measurements: width at lower edge approx 8″/20 cm. Length without handles approx 51⁄2″/12.5 cm.
- HanniCraft’s Summer Crocheted Purse – Free DIY
- TuTu Cute Ballet Tote Bag – Free Pattern + How to Crochet a Simple Flower
- Crochet an Owl Basket + How to Read Crochet Patterns – Free Video Tutorial Series
- Crochet the Peacock Bag – Free Pattern + Beginner Stitch Tutorial
- Easter Bunny Basket (or Bag) – Free Pattern + How to Crochet a Tawashi Easter Egg
- Crochet a Casserole Carrier – Free Pattern
- How to Crochet Bag Handles
- More from Melody Ossola at Ravelry
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5