with Deja Jetmir
This crochet project was rated as a beginner project requiring basic crochet skills. This monochromatic owl basket is simple and chic with a twist. It is a generous size (28 inches around by 12 inches high) can store three full-size rolled up bath towels. This multipurpose basket is also great for storing toys in the kids rooms or the crafty odds and ends you’ve been collecting up in the living room. Using thick and sturdy yarn, this storage basket stands up on its own and will simply collapse flat when you need to pack it away. You will need a 10 mm (size J) crochet hook and a large-eyed blunt needle to crochet this Owl basket.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New