A PDF Crochet Pattern from beadedwire
Judy from BeadedWire designed this hat pattern to crochet from an old photograph of a 1920’s flapper hat. It is a simple, cozy, cloche hat with a lovely brim made of little shells. This digital crochet pattern calls for readily available worsted weight yarn. Judy says this is not a difficult crochet pattern and is suitable for most crocheters, including beginners who would like to practice crocheting in the round.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New