A PDF Crochet Pattern from beadedwire
Judy from BeadedWire designed this hat pattern to crochet from an old photograph of a 1920’s flapper hat. It is a simple, cozy, cloche hat with a lovely brim made of little shells. This digital crochet pattern calls for readily available worsted weight yarn. Judy says this is not a difficult crochet pattern and is suitable for most crocheters, including beginners who would like to practice crocheting in the round.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas