Donna Wolfe from Naztazia shows us how to crochet a fun and cozy top hat for a baby. You can crochet this baby hat with green yarn for St. Patrick’s Day – or soft brown yarn for a Thanksgiving Day pilgrim hat, or black for a traditional vintage top hat for a snowman. If you are an “Alice in Wonderland” fan, you can use this crochet pattern to create a Mad Hatter hat!
Watch the free crochet tutorial now:
More fun crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
More [block]10[/block] Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New