A nice sewing project from Joanne.L of Craft Passion.
This is a fantastic free pdf sewing pattern and a thorough tutorial from Joanne of Craft Passion that shows us how to easily sew this tablet carrier bag. I like this bag pattern because both beginner and intermediate sewers can adjust the project according to their skills by either adding a button loop closure, or a zipper with Joanne’s instructions for each step. I would be inclined to include the zipper if at all possible. My tablet is heavy and I don’t know if a button loop closure would keep it from sliding out, if for example, I had to stop the car very quickly or I dropped the bag itself. Take a look at this well written sewing project and become inspired!
P.S.: I looked at similar ready-made tablet cases and they started at 30$.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New