A PDF sewing pattern from Flower Girl Design.
A fun and easy sewing project to sew a cover for an infant formula cans to re-purpose and use as nursery storage, bathroom storage, kitchen storage – anywhere you can use it! A versatile sewing project and a sweet gift for any new parent. Great for organizing little items with the pockets inside the can cover. Baby socks? Small soft toys? Silverware? Cosmetic brushes? Pens and pencils? This digital pattern is designed to accommodate two different heights of cans 4 ¼” and 4 ¾” cans. Monogram it, applique it, make it fun and make it unique!
Here is a list of brands on some of the cans the cover will fit:
- Gerber Graduates
- lil’ Crunchies
More fun projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas