This coupon organizer can be created with printed tabs, or customized vinyl tabs, making this clutch wallet-style organizer a must-have accessory to keep track of your savings while shopping. Closed, the organizer measures 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ high x 2″ deep. iSew‘s instructions show you how to create this organizer with eight compartments and a magnetic snap closure. This pattern includes information on two types of tabs and a link to some printable templates. The directions show an organizer sewn with three different fabric prints. This PDF pattern download also includes full-size pattern pieces, a cutting diagram, sewing instructions with photos, and some helpful sewing tips. ***For personal, and limited commercial use only. Feel free to use this sewing pattern to make items to sell at craft fairs and local events, but please refrain from selling online.
More organizer sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New