This coupon organizer can be created with printed tabs, or customized vinyl tabs, making this clutch wallet-style organizer a must-have accessory to keep track of your savings while shopping. Closed, the organizer measures 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ high x 2″ deep. iSew‘s instructions show you how to create this organizer with eight compartments and a magnetic snap closure. This pattern includes information on two types of tabs and a link to some printable templates. The directions show an organizer sewn with three different fabric prints. This PDF pattern download also includes full-size pattern pieces, a cutting diagram, sewing instructions with photos, and some helpful sewing tips. ***For personal, and limited commercial use only. Feel free to use this sewing pattern to make items to sell at craft fairs and local events, but please refrain from selling online.
More organizer sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5