The idea for the Corabelle Bag came to Rebeka Lambert with her desire to use a curvy shaped, large capacity bag that allowed her to play with different fabrics. This pattern is simple enough for a beginner, but the different bag components give you the opportunity to mix up different fabrics to create a unique look. Ruffles, applique, covered buttons, fabric flowers – the choice is up to you! This bag features bottom darts, top pleats, a center panel on the front, an optional flap closure, and a slip pocket on the interior. Skill Level: advanced beginner to intermediate.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 17″ wide x 14″ tall x 5″ deep (43cm x 36cm x 13cm)
More beautiful bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New