A Free Sewing Tutorial by Don Morin of Bag'n-telle
A beautiful everyday convertible sling bag! This triangle-shaped sling bag offers a dual zippered pocket front and the versatile zippered shoulder strap that converts the bag into a two-shoulder carrying strap that acts as a backpack providing you with a hands-free bag. This awesome bag comes with two zippered storage compartments and of course a cell phone pouch pocket. I purchased one of these sling bags years ago and wore it out!
Dimensions: approximately 15″ high / 14″ wide / 6″ deep with a 40″ [1 m] separating shoulder strap; an 8” [20 cm] zip front pocket and an 11″ [28 cm] deep front pouch. [38 cm x 35.5 cm x 15 cm]
More leather bag sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New