Mix and match three different styles using the very same bag design! Betsy La Honta‘s Betsy Bag sewing epattern offers clever construction, removable and adjustable straps, and a “tuck-away” top panel. Carry this multi-size versatile bag as a large carryall, a mid-sized drawstring bag, or a sleeker, smaller tote. Zip up your phone or keys securely in the exterior zippered pocket and organize your personals in interior compartments. With the look and durability of a leather bag, this pattern published by Stash Books and FunStitch Studio sews up like a dream using kraft-tex and cotton fabric. No patterns to trace! Simple-to-cut squares, rectangles, and strips. Largest finished bag measures: 12˝ wide × 17˝ high × 5˝ deep.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New