This Calla Convertible backpack provides a sleek design without the bulk, and perfect for an iPad, and files or books with letter-sized paper. This free video features the wonderful Calla Convertible backpack. Celine quickly demonstrates how easy it is to convert the bag from a shoulder bag to a backpack, and how to select your hardware. This project is rated as suitable for intermediate sewers.
FINISHED BAG MEASUREMENTS: width: 13 inches x height: 14 inches x depth: 2.5 inches.
- 1 yard quilt weight cotton
Notions and supplies:
- (1) 7” zipper
- (1) 22” zipper (or longer)
- (2) 1” triangle rings
- (4) 1” D-rings
- (2) 1” swivel clasps
- (2) 1” rectangle slides
- double sided tape (DST)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New