Kristine Elizondo Hatch from Sticky Sugar Stitches designed this compact shoulder bag with a clam shell shape that is great to sew for spring and summer! A nice wide zippered top opening gives access to everything inside. This bag features two pockets on either side of the bag, attached shoulder straps, and double slider zippers that open completely to the bottom of the bag. This is a beginner-friendly digital sewing project with step-by-step photos and bag making instructions.
More bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New