Jill Shepherd of Creating My Way To Success offers this free sewing tutorial showing us how she made these wonderful compact car organizer bags for her car. You can make them too! Complete with water bottle pockets on each side, detachable straps, and a coordinating lining, this compact car organizer bag is just what families who have bigger kids and smaller toys need. The front pocket is to hold a small tissue box, but could also hold a book or smaller tablet. Peek underneath the base pocket, you can slide a folding umbrella inside. This sewing project will reward you with a nice tidy car and more space inside.
Seven Ways to Attach and Use Elastic:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New