Jill Shepherd of Creating My Way To Success offers this free sewing tutorial showing us how she made these wonderful compact car organizer bags for her car. You can make them too! Complete with water bottle pockets on each side, detachable straps, and a coordinating lining, this compact car organizer bag is just what families who have bigger kids and smaller toys need. The front pocket is to hold a small tissue box, but could also hold a book or smaller tablet. Peek underneath the base pocket, you can slide a folding umbrella inside. This sewing project rewards you with a tidy car and more space.
More sewing for the car:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5