Jill Shepherd of Creating My Way To Success offers this free sewing tutorial showing us how she made these wonderful compact car organizer bags for her car. You can make them too! Complete with water bottle pockets on each side, detachable straps, and a coordinating lining, this compact car organizer bag is just what families who have bigger kids and smaller toys need. The front pocket is to hold a small tissue box, but could also hold a book or smaller tablet. Peek underneath the base pocket, you can slide a folding umbrella inside. This sewing project rewards you with a tidy car and more space.
More sewing for the car:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New