Wandie Garren Williams created this gorgeous household storage basket (which she and lot of other people call “bowls“) out of batik fabric strips wrapped tightly around cording or clothesline. I’ve seen gorgeous handbags made this way. This is a good project to upcycle textiles!
Benartex Bali Batik 5 yd Bundle (Sunshine)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New