Wandie Garren Williams created this gorgeous household storage basket (which she and lot of other people call “bowls“) out of batik fabric strips wrapped tightly around cording or clothesline. I’ve seen gorgeous handbags made this way. This is a good project to upcycle textiles!
Benartex Bali Batik 5 yd Bundle (Sunshine)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New