A PDF Sewing Pattern from SewHungryHippie
The Coffee House Bag sewing epattern from Sew Hungry Hippie is a customize-able pattern that features a bag with interchangeable flaps to suit your mood or outfit (video below), interchangeable straps, three zippered pockets, a vinyl pocket, and is a nice size for everyday use. This digital sewing pattern is written with clear instructions for each step, color photos, and digitally drawn diagrams and illustrations to walk you through each step of the bag construction. Additional links are embedded within the epattern to help you with attaching snaps, attaching rivets, sewing cork, and attaching binding. The finished Coffee House Bag measures approximately 12″ x 10.5″ x 2.5″. A versatile design and a fun sewing project. An excellent pattern that allows for a ton of creativity.
More bags like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New