A classy clutch purse with an optional pretty brooch pin accent and flap closure. I love the positioning of the flower from the top middle of the bag. It provides the bag with a beautiful focal point. Finished clutch: 11 3/4″ x 7 1/2″.
- 1/2 yard of green floral fabric for clutch body and tab
- 1/2 yard of coordinating fabric print for lining
- 1/2 yard of canvas for interlining
- 1/2 yard of 13-inch-wide ultra heavyweight interfacing
- 1 1/4 inches of 3/4-inch-wide sew-on hook-and-loop tape
- fabric marker
- pressing ham (optional)
More clutch purse sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New